Universal File Access
Datto Drive provides Universal File Access through a common file access layer regardless of where the data lives.
- Access - Enable anywhere, anytime access from any device, regardless of where the data lives. Behind the scenes, IT can leverage existing data management, security and governance tools and processes without replication of directories, ACLs or data.
- Control - The wizard enables IT admins to quickly integrate Datto Drive with existing Active Directory or LDAP services and Datto Drive File Firewall provides advanced rules-driven access controls at the file level.
- Management - Datto Drive integrates quickly and easily with existing authentication, authorization, logging, monitoring, database and backup systems.
End-user and Administrator Productivity
End-user and administrator productivity, integration APIs and advanced content control lead an extensive suite of features:
- File Firewall - Control and govern access to files with DattoDrive’s highly configurable rules engine. Administrators use the intuitive GUI to set policies on the ownCloud server that deny access to files based on: endpoint type, mobile device type, origin IP, web client, and more, giving administrators greater control over who can access and update proprietary files.
- Logging Module - Transparently log access, administrative actions, sharing activities and file transfers. ownCloud writes to syslog files as well as the ownCloud log file and can be easily configured to work with your internal log monitoring and reporting solutions, providing the visibility you need to prove internal and external policy compliance.